Ten haaft Oyster

• Hello I have an old reciever from Ten Haaft Oyster. And i need an instruction book for the reciever. I have contacted Ten Haaft Oyster but they cant help me so i hope that anyone can help me with an instruction book. The reciever is from 1993.

Peter

16 Mal editiert, zuletzt von peternilsson (20. Oktober 2008 um 22:36)

• Hi Peter,

unfortunately your picture is not visible.

As a first shot I found the below mentioned manual (in fact it's a installation guide with attached manual) at the web. Bad luck for you: It's completely in german. I don't know your german skills, but give it a try. At least you might find out (with the included skechtes and drawings) whether this'll fit for your system. The translation of the the relevant parts should be no problem, we'll assist you in that if required.

Here's the link: ==> link me, I'm a click <==

Let's know whether this helps for the first moment!

Brgds

Fraro

• I need to have the instruction to an analog Oyster. When this Oyster anlage searc for Astra it never stop. I have tried to change LNB but it never stop searching. I have read about digital Oyster and its a big differenc betwen an analog and a digital.

Peter

• Help me

I hope that anyone can help me. If you have instruction for this reciever i would like to have it. It doesent matter if it is on German.

Hope that you can helm me :herz

• Hallo,

brauchst du die Anleitung noch? Ich habe die gleiche Anlage gerade im Test.

Gruß

Uwe