Fresh water leaks.

• First of all, sorry for using English .. I am still bad at German.

I bought Womo last month.

It is exactly 1 month ago.

When we buy it, company didnt show us if fresh water is working properly. They just showed us the water pump is working with motor sound.

We just trusted them because it is new car .. it should work fine.

At first we only recognize weak water pressure. we thought it might be because we only filled not enought water to fresh water tank .. or because it is cheaper version

But yesterday, we filled half of fresh water tank and recognized fresh water leaks at the bottom of the car. When we start a water pump then it start to strongly leak ..

I am scared if all the bottom of the car is wet like socking in the water ..

What should we do? even it fixed even it is still in warrantee period, I am not happy with this cas anymore

i try to use translator

Müssen einmal, werden Sie die richtigen von Englisch. Ich kann immer noch schlecht Deutsch.

Ich habe Womo letzten Monat gehört.

Es ist genau 1 Monat her.

Als wir es kauften, kaufen uns die Firma nicht, ob frisches Wasser richtig funktioniert. Sie haben uns nur gehört, dass die Wasserpumpe mit Motorgeräuschungswerten.

Wir haben sie nur gehört, weil es ein neues Auto ist. Es wird gut behandelt.

We only recognize weak water pressure. We have heard it be that we just don't have enough water in the fresh water tank. Or because it's a cheaper version

But last one we developed half the fresh water tank and curb fresh water leaks at the bottom of the car. When we start a water pump, they start to leak badly.

I'm scared when the whole floor of the car is wet like socks in water.

What shall we do? Even if it was, although it is still in the warranty period, I am no longer satisfied with this case

• If it´s still in warranty, you should do nothing.

If you try to fix it yourself, the company will say, that you´ve caused the demages yourself!

Then you will add a problem with later demages, maybe caused from the water.

Give the car back and let them do the work, til you are satisfied.

That´s not unconditional a reason not to be happy with this car later, maybe only a bad start...

Where are you from?

And what Type is the car?

And: forget the translator... :wein

• Oh sure. I will not fix iz by myself. I will definately deliver it to dealer. I just worried. because the bottom of the car looks really wet.. it might have some bad effect to my car. i saw garage(trunk of the car) also wet. i think the wood part of the bottom should be spoiled.. :(

My car is Carado a132. I came from Korea.

Oh sicher. Ich werde es nicht selbst reparieren. Ich werde es auf jeden Fall an den Händler liefern. Ich habe mir nur Sorgen gemacht. weil der Boden des Autos wirklich nass aussieht .. es könnte einen schlechten Effekt auf mein Auto haben. Ich sah Garage (Kofferraum des Autos) auch nass. Ich denke, der Holzteil des Bodens sollte verwöhnt werden .. :(

• Oh ... ich habe dieses Ventil in meinem Auto gesehen. Ich werde überprüfen! Und fragen Sie den Händler danach. Danke!!

• Ich habe versucht, mein erstes Schreiben zu löschen, aber ich kann keine Schaltfläche finden. Ich wollte gerade eine deutsche Nachricht hinterlassen :)

• Ich habe versucht, mein erstes Schreiben zu löschen, aber ich kann keine Schaltfläche finden.

Moin, das können nur die Moderatoren hier.

Du hast ein paar Minuten Zeit, deinen Beitrag zu ändern oder etwas zu löschen,

dannach geht es nicht mehr.

Schönen Gruß

Andreas :wink

• The trader also replied this morning that we should try to change the valve position as well as the button position. It's 10 degrees outside. Even if we pull the valve to the control position, the round button still popped out. We tried to warm up the body, still jumped out. and I tried to warm up the water, then held it in a flat position.

And I saw the water stop draining :)

Thanks guys, it was super helpful !!

• And I saw the water stop draining

Thanks guys, it was super helpful !!

That is good!

However, make sure that if the drain valve opens, water can flow out in a controlled way, without soaking any parts, especially wooden parts, of the motorhome. Normally, a hose or pipe should be connected to the outlet of the drain valve (the one hose connector pointing downwards) which ends a few cm below the bottom plate of the motorhome. (If only a few drops of water splash upwards from the ground back to the bottom plate, that is no problem. The same happens when driving through rain.)

After all, the drain valve has a purpose.

Best Regards,
    Gerhard

Ehemals "Gerhard (mit Eura)"

Frankia I 680 BD: 854130_5.png

• That is good!

However, make sure that if the drain valve opens, water can flow out in a controlled way, without soaking any parts, especially wooden parts, of the motorhome. Normally, a hose or pipe should be connected to the outlet of the drain valve (the one hose connector pointing downwards) which ends a few cm below the bottom plate of the motorhome. (If only a few drops of water splash upwards from the ground back to the bottom plate, that is no problem. The same happens when driving through rain.)

After all, the drain valve has a purpose.

Best Regards,
    Gerhard

Sehr nett! Danke. Ich sah Wasser in der Garage (Kofferraum). Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es durch Kondensation oder durch austretendes Frischwasser entsteht. Ich werde mich auch beim Händler erkundigen :) Danke !!